Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Worth a thousand words ...

I've discovered that my super awesome phone (well, aside from the fact that it doesn't understand Daylight Savings Time) takes pretty decent pictures, so now I find myself constantly taking pictures with it. I had quite a few pictures piling up on there, so I went through and forwarded the good ones and deleted the stupid ones. Here are the fruits of my labor, in no particular order:

This is Rudy, who lives with Heath and Heidi, whose house I stayed in for part of my time in Madison.


I saw this in the vitamin section at Wal-Mart the other day.

Check out the sweet accessory that turned my cruiser into a bar-hopper.

Heath on his basement bouldering wall. Bouldering is hard.

I came home for four days and pretty much took over the driveway and garage with my stuff. The boys were nice enough to help out with some of the work.

I drove through Missouri on the heels of a rainstorm that left everything all pretty and spring-like.

I say I live in Arkansas, but really I just have an address there. I actually live here.

No comments: