Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More Things I've Learned:

  • Just because the wine only costs $3.00 a bottle, doesn't mean you can just drink more of it. In fact, this in highly inadvisable. I know this from a little run-in I had with what we like to call "Three Buck Chuck."
  • Putting down vinyl flooring isn't as hard as I thought, but it's still not easy. I didn't do the best tiling job ever, but I did my best tiling job ever.

  • The DMV in Wisconsin is worse than the DMV in Arkansas. I thought I was a genius when I showed up 20 minutes before the place even opened .... apparently I'm not the only one who thought of that:

  • The guys in the hardware department at Home Depot don't actually know any more about hardware than I do.

I apologize for the lack of explanation here. It's been a LONG two weeks and I'm exhausted. I should be heading back to Arkansas on Thursday, at which point I will have been gone over three weeks. I can't wait to sleep on my luxurious sheets again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$3 wine?! I've never heard of such a thing, but it sounds fantastic! I have learned that the process of getting a driver's license in OK is much easier than anywhere else.