Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend on the Water

I've got a pretty busy summer ahead of me, so I decided a weekend at home this holiday was in order. I spent the weekend getting some much needed rest and some much needed quality time with my roommates. I also spent some time on the water in the form of a Friday night paddle on the lake and a Sunday afternoon float down the river. I'm really tired and need to get to bed, so I'll spare you the stories for now and just let the pictures do the talking:

Cool Spider.

Pip looking very manly.

Cute kids.

Awfully dark out there.

River full of rednecks.

Nice day for a swim.

I don't know why Helen is making a weird face.

Classy.

Make sure you can hear the sound on this one ... it's important:

3 comments:

kw said...

Spiders are very rarely "cool."

*shudder*

G as in Chris said...

Such grace!

IronGambit said...

We are in San Diego right now, are you going to be in Austin next weekend?